HTML pages

Pages

A book fair that I have visited


A book fair that I have visited

        A book fair  takes a place specially for displaying books on various subjects. It has recently become very popular in our country. The largest book fair  is held in our country every year at the Bangla Academy premises  on 21st February. I have visited the book fair held at the  Bangla Academy premises last year. I went to visit the fair with some of my friends. There were about 300 pavilions of different publishers’ and book-sellers. People both young and old particularly those who are book lovers came to visit the fair. I saw different book stalls, a huge crowed of people. The books such as novels, rhymes, science fiction, adventure series, story books were available there. I also saw some food and drink stalls. I was happy to see the children’s were buying  novels according to their choice. In the evening the became more crowdy. Customers were happy to get the books with a discount rate. I learnt many things and purchased a few books. I like Jafor Iqbal as a writer. In the fair I saw many people surrounded him mostly who were the fan of him. He seemed to feel tired for giving autographs. The seminar held at the foot of a tree attracted me most. I have gathered unknown experience through visiting the fair.