HTML pages

Pages

Write a letter to your friend for congratulating him/her brilliant success.

5th June, 2001
Hoogly, Kolkata

Dear Sharfina,

I received your letter just a few hours ago. I can`t but make an unbound joy and pleasure when I have known your result. To secure GPA 5 in the S.S.C. examination is not a matter of joke. You have made a great result that I have desired. All of your friends and relatives must be proud for your brilliant result. Please accept my heartiest congratulation on your brilliant success. All of my family members are especially happy that you performed so well even though you had fallen in ill just before the examination. I am sure, this result will encourage you to do better in your higher studies.

It will create unique pleasure for us if you come to our house. No more today. With best wishes and love.

Yours sincerely
Eva