HTML pages

Pages

Prayer for a transfer certificate.

4 June 9, 2011
To, 
The Headmistress
Nanny Girls High School
Dhaka-1207

Subject: Prayer for a transfer certificate.

Madam, 

With due respect I beg to state that, I am a student of class nine in your school. My father is a government employee. Recently he has been transferred from Dhaka to Chandpur. Our family has already shifted there. I have been suffering much for want of accommodation. For this reason my studies are greatly hampered. Besides I have no relative in Dhaka. So it is quite impossible for me to continue my study in your school for which I am badly in need of  a transfer certificate.

In this circumstance I pray and hope you would be kind enough to issue me a transfer certificate and oblige thereby.

Yours obediently
Shamima Khan
Class: nine
Roll: 11