HTML pages

Pages

Common uses of some prepositions

Here some prepositions are arranged for you. Read this attentively


About
It is about five o`clock in my watch.
We should careful about the accident.
He is talking about a topic.
Liza is about to join the party.
His sister is about eighteen years old.
The gas has already spread all about.
Above
The bird is flying above us.
I always obey him above everyone.
Samina says, ”above all, go there”.
The time is above 10:00 am now.
We have discussed the matter from the above table.
Hanif is above in the society.
He will come here above the restriction.

Across
Maria already across the road.
He is waiting just across the road.
After
I will meet him after the party.
After all, we made a project.
As a son you should look after your mother.
After a long time, I got my bag.
After that, she came with a car.
They come after the leader.
This configuration is after her choice.

Against
The govt. need to make a law against eve-teasing.
Liverpool won against Manchester by 2-0.
We should aware against the illegal activity.
The decision is made against to me.
You are going against to me.
Sixty students passed against ninety.

At
She will meet me at Christmas.
Our bus is running at a high speed.
I am really sorry, at her mother`s death.
I know, you are good in English.
He reached there at noon/12:00pm.
The accident occurs at once.
He looks at the girl for a long time.
At first, you should go there.
At least forty students were present in the class.
At long last we able to take her.
You shouldn`t laugh at the poor.
I am going at Savar in Dhaka.
Ana faced at me.
Look at the sky.
Tickets are sold at tk 500 per seat.

Before
I reached there before evening.
He was born before Christmas day.
Shaila and Rima fall down before the school.
He never comes before here.

By
He cut his hand by an accident.
She doesn`t solve the problem by herself.
By the way, I have to do my duty.
Manager is paid by an agreement.
We should sit side by side.
Last week, I made a journey by train.
This agreement is signed by him.
My mobile is made by China.
What is the time by your watch.
By the grace of Allah I am well.

For
I am waiting here for 3 hours. It will be needed for making cloths.
He will be helpful for you.
I am taking preparation for the test examination.
We lived here for a long time.
Flat for sale.
One should punish for her guilty.
May we get anything for us?
We have made plan for study tour.
He is the responsible person for the occurrence.
It is only for you.
Peter worked for her.

From
The letter comes from England.
Please delete the file from your PC.
She is good in math from my point of you.
Price differ from market to market.

Of
They come of noble family.
I could not see the roof of the building.
You should take a good care of him.
Now I am short of money.
She died of her cancer.
On
Come on girls.
I am going on my way.
The labors are on vacation.
Please put the mobile on the table.
Afridi is on fire.
The cow lives on grass.
You have to come on due time.
On the other hand, he is doing well.
Please switch on the light.
My presentation topic on climate change.
On hearing the news, I reached there.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

In my opinion,it is so helpful for English learn who want to learn simply.

Anonymous said...

Please write more on grammar exclusive part