HTML pages

Pages

Write an email to your friend inviting him to attend your birthday party?




Date:   May 21, 2020, 8:49 PM
From:   lizakabir@yahoo.com>
To:       roma2005@gmail.com

Subject: invitation to attend birthday party.

Dear Roma,

Thanks for your mail. I received your mail just a few hours ago.

You will be happy to know that my birthday is just after five days. And my parents are going to arrange it in our house. Now I am planning to celebrate it with my best friends like you. If you come before the day, we will decorate my room as well as our house with different colorful papers and flowers. We can also arrange a cultural program in the evening. I hope it will be an enjoyable day.

Please do not forget to come on that day. I am eagerly waiting for your arrival.


Yours lovely

Liza Kabir

No comments: