HTML pages

Pages

Write a letter to your friend describing a street accident that you witnessed?



April 12, 2020
House no. 31
Sector 3A
Donia, Dhaka

Dear Asim

My heartiest love to you. I am glad to receive your letter. In the letter you have wanted to know about a street accident that I witnessed. I am now writing about it.

Hope you are fine. But I not fine because as I read news in the newspapers of street accidents. This type of news remind me an accident which I witnessed. Three days before, when I was going to school, it happened near to our house. A bus was running at a high speed and another boy was trying cross the road. May be he was in a hurry. When the boy was just about to cross the road then the bus hit him. In that accident five people also injured. An ambulance was called and taken him to hospital. Later I heard that the boy was died in the hospital. The bus driver was arrested. I prayed to almighty that those people who got injured should get well soon. Accidents are always a great tragedy. we should be careful when we are moving around.

Take care. We will talk more when we meet.

Your Friend
Manik

No comments: