HTML pages

Pages

Write a letter to your friend telling him about your preparation for the examination?





June 5, 2019
House no. 31
Sector 2
Mirpur, Dhaka


Dear X,

My heartiest love to you. I am glad to receive your letter. In the letter you have wanted to know about my preparation for the coming examination. I am now writing about it.

There is huge syllabus for every subject. Firstly I was worried about to cover the whole syllabus. But I have made a routine to cover it. I am progressing gradually. Nowadays I am a quite more confident. I hope I will cover all subjects but I fear about mathematics.You know I am weak to mathematics. I am practicing with notebook, class lectures etc. I hope I will overcome it successfully. Pray for me so that I can pass the exam. Take care. We will talk more when we meet.


Your loving friend,
Y

No comments: