HTML pages

Pages

Write a letter to your friend describing about your aim in life?




June 5, 2019
House no. 31
Sector 2
Mirpur, Dhaka

Dear X,

My heartiest love to you. Hope you are fine. I am very glad to receive your letter. In the letter you have wanted to know about my aim in life. I am now writing about it.

As everyone has their own aim in life, I have too. My aim in life is to be a doctor. A doctor is the person who help the people when they are ill or sick. Most of my village people are poor. They cant afford much for their health as well as they died without treatment. After completing MBBS I will go to my native village to serve the people. I will come forward to them when they are in need of treatment. Please write about your aim in life to me.

Take care. No more today. We will talk more when we meet.

Your loving friend,
Y

No comments: